So here goes my new project - all because of my good friend and cousin Jess. Yes, I'm giving in to peer pressure, but she's got a point.
Photography is a fun hobby for me, but this summer I have the opportunity to use my hobby to further my faith. I am going to Uganda in October, and a friend is allowing me to take pictures of one of her events to raise money. I love to travel, and I love Jesus, and I love pictures, so the ultimate goal is to take pictures and earn money to go on mission trips. God has already provided so much for this mission trip, let's see how far He can take this idea.
As of today, I have raised $1950 for my trip to Uganda. I have about $1050 to go if I am to raise the full amount. I will keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment