Tori gets the other half. She's the one who got me started a long, long time ago when her babies were born.
Friday, June 10, 2011
So it will be slow posting for me as right now we don't have a computer or internet at home. Thanks, Mom, for letting me use yours! :) Here is a shot from one of my very first photo shoots - engagement pictures! I love doing engagement pictures, they are so much fun. Jessica is one of my biggest fans, I love her. Jess, if I ever am so blessed to do this full time, you get half the credit!
And of course, there's my family, who are so supportive of me running off at odd hours to do somebody's Easter pictures, or baby pictures, or just wandering around taking random pictures of sunsets. Love those guys. Thanks, family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment